iValues proposes a new approach to policy advancement in the region of the Middle East and North Africa. This competition, in order to move forward, requires the engagement and the contribution of our transregional community. Join our Citizen Jury, give your opinion, and contribute to the wave of change. You will help us in choosing 50 semi-finalists with whom we will be exploring and materializing their ideas through a training program ahead from the final selection round.
Your Job as a Juror
Your vote as a juror will select the most innovative political projects from the MENA region
Gain in-depth knowledge about 10 political projects
Your evaluation will remain anonymous on our secure online platform
- Gain exclusive insights into the iValues Awards
- Receive a personal jury certificate
You can register for the iValues jury if:
- you are at least 16 years old at the time of the jurying process (born before August 2005)
- you read and understand English and/or Arabic very well. All project descriptions and the complete awards process are in English and/or Arabic only.
- you have time to evaluate about 20 projects online until June.
- you are resident or originally from the eligible countries.
- you strive for fairness and think non-partisan.
- you share our common values, such as the respect for human rights, open society, fundamental freedoms, social balance, prosperity, and democracy.